Toronto Events - Mark Your Calendar
1. Sept 28, 29, Oct 5, 6.
Jake's House (autism), GTA Mega-Networking Events. Doors open at 5:30PM,
events start at 6:00 PM, Mini-Pres'n at 6:20 PM.
Sept 28 Associations, Charities and Not for Profit group
Sept 29 HR and Corporate Recruiters group at Montana Lounge (145 John Street at Richmond by CITY-TV)
October 5 Marketing & Advertising group
October 6 Pharma, Bio-Tech, Medical Devices and Life Sciences group at Arizona B-Bar & Grill (215 Carlingview near 427/401)
2. Oct 1 - Exec Round Table.
3. Execunet $40 Marriott, 901 Dixon Rd, 6pm (Martin Buckland)
Sept 23, Guerilla Marketing for Job Hunters (Maureen & Donna Taggert
Oct 28, Reaching Your Goals
Nov 25, Maximizing Your Behavioural Fit to Your Desired Role
4. For $200K level professionals. Wed evenings Senior Execunet (Martin
5. American Marketing Assoc, Toronto Chapter (Maureen McCabe member)
Sept 24, 7:30am. Queen St, downtown. Using Green as a Mktg Strategy.
6. Greater Tor. Marketing Alliance (GTMA)
International Leaders Breakfast Club: "Taking Action on GTA's Talent Crisis"
$35 7:30am Wed Sept 30: http://www.greatertoronto.org/index.html
Maureen D. McCabe
Stimulates interest in the brand with a laser focus in customer needs.
Please visit my professional profile: www.linkedin.com/in/maureenmccabe