I wanted to share this with you instead of my weekly thought this week ...
- Never buy a house without a fireplace
- Buy whatever kids are selling on card tables in their front yards
- Never give up on anybody. Miracles happen every day
- Stop blaming others. Take responsibility for every area of your life
- Live so that when your children think of fairness, caring, and integrity, they think of you
- Choose a charity in your community and support it generously with your time and money
- Think big thoughts, but relish small pleasures
- Learn to listen. Opportunity sometimes knocks very softly
- Wear audacious underwear under the most solemn business attire. Super Hero underwear counts
- Never deprive someone of hope; it might be all they have
- Skip one meal a week and give what you would have spent to a street person
- Don’t waste time responding to your critics
- Avoid negative people
- Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams that takes action is more powerful than one with all the facts
- Be kinder than necessary
- Don’t allow the phone or email to interrupt important moments … be present in the present
- Don’t waste time grieving over past mistakes. Learn from them and move on
- Don’t major in minor things
- Teach your children the value of money and the importance of saving
- Remember that overnight success usually takes about fifteen years.
- Patronize local merchants even if it costs a bit more
- Get and stay in shape, health is everything
- Be forgiving of yourself and others
- The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese
- Watch the movie It’s A Wonderful Life every Christmas
- Watch old videos/DVD’s of your children, it will bring you great joy
- Smile & Laugh often!!
- ~ Have a safe and happy holiday season ~
- Make it a Straight A's Week!
This email was sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
why did I get this? unsubscribe from this list update subscription preferences
Straight A's · 21 Sifton Court, Toronto, ON, Canada · Toronto, ON M2K1L9 · Canada