According to Toronto-based leadership guru Robin Sharma, there are five questions that you should ask yourself when it comes to personal growth.
- What has to happen over the next 90 days for me to feel that this was the best three months of my life?
- How do I want to be remembered at the end of my days?
- As compared to my potential, how am I performing?
- What five things lead to the success of my successful peers?
- What are my non-negotiables - the things that I will always do, or the values I will not violate?
By the way, Robin Sharma is the author of The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari. HAPPEN speaker Dick O'Brien made reference to Sharma during his motivational talk on resiliency given recently at the Mississauga HAPPEN group.
Gud book..Mr Robin Sharma..Your book helped me exploring the typical human nature and helped me to stay away from this materialistic world of hypocrites..
Best Data Processing Company in India