By Susan Ireland
With all the buzz about behavioral job interviews these days, it makes sense to create a behavioral resume. What the heck's a behavioral resume? It's a resume designed to prompt the interviewer to ask the behavioral interview questions that will highlight your strongest qualifications.
Behavioral interviews are filled with questions that ask you to tell stories about times when you:
* Proved yourself effective at a particular skill
* Demonstrated a valuable character trait
* Accomplished a relevant project
* Championed a noteworthy cause
* Positively hit the bottom line