Marketing Strategist, G.J.Herald & Associates
New Business Development Manager, Best Foods Canada
Director of Marketing, Knorr Canada (Delico)
- Developed & successfully implemented strategy to integrate 2 newly acquired CPG companies
- Turned around a declining brand to market leadership within 18 mths, +14 shre pts
- Restocked the new product pipeline of an OTC division with 17 qualified ventures
- Doubled the size and value of 2 brand categories in the food market
- M.B.A. in Marketing (McGill).
President & CEO, HAPPEN
President, TellSell Marketing Services Inc.
VP Business Development, Brian Mills and Associates Ltd.
HAPPEN is a networking organization dedicated to assisting executives in career transition - the largest of its kind in Canada.
We meet weekly in Vancouver, Mississauga, Burlington and Toronto to assist one another by sharing experiences, industry information, contacts and job search techniques that will lead to new employment.
McGill University undefined
Management Consultant for International Sales and Marketing , Can-U.S.-Asia International Business Ventures (self-employed)
International Sales/Business Manager (Canada-based position managing Asia/Pacific business), Iogen Corporation (now Novozymes Canada)
Marketing Services Manager (North America), Domtar Packaging (now Norampac)
As an all-around International sales and marketing "decathlete", I have:
1) Accelerated Iogen's Asia/Pacific business from start-up to a substantial portion of the region’s $ 100 million sales by expanding Iogen’s channels to 15 reformulator-resellers.
2) Diversified portfolio from a single enzyme product line to multi-product segments increasing sales base by 50%.
3) Developed 'first-ever' marketing plans for eight packaging plants for Domtar resulting in 5-10% market share increase.
Master of Business Administration (International Business major) from Georgia State University (Atlanta, Georgia), Rotary International Scholar
Bachelor of Science in Commerce, Economics Major (Letran College, Magna Cum Laude)
Organizational Strategy and Leadership (University of Toronto Executive Management Program as Domtar Packaging participant
Product Sales Champion - Intel, Tech Data Canada
IT Channel Manager, Rittal Systems
Channel Manager, Unisys Canada
- Over 10 years of B2B marketing experience in the high-tech industry
- Expertise in IT infrastructure, including physical layer, servers, storage, networking, SOA and cloud computing
- Developed and implemented marketing programs at Tech Data Canada for Intel products with IT resellers
- Created IT channel at Rittal Systems for data center physical infrastructure solutions
- Led a project team at Unisys Canada to successfully bid two server products on Federal Government NMSO
MBA (Marketing major) - York University
Honours BSc (Applied Physics) - University of Waterloo
Vice President-Sales & Marketing, Sinclair Technologies Inc.
Vice President-Sales, WinMagic Inc.
V.P. - International Sales & Marketing, Teklogix Inc (now Psion-Teklogix)
SALES, MARKETING & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SENIOR GLOBAL EXECUTIVE: MULTI-LINGUAL, TECH-SAVVY, TEAM BUILDER, PERFORMANCE-DRIVEN
Expertise in building & motivating domestic & global sales teams, channel partners & strategic alliances in N. America, Europe & Asia-Pacific
P&L responsibilities with both public and private companies. Emphasis on team building & bottom line results
BASc-University of Waterloo, P. Eng. (PEO)
Multi-Lingual; English, French, Italian & some Spanish
Miller-Heiman & Export Sales Training
Director of Sales and Marketing, Maco Bag Corporation
Business Manager, Plasmatreat North America Inc.
Director of Sales and Marketing, Norampac Inc., Lithotech Division
Turned around division of large packaging company, doubling sales and improving EBIT to >10%. Division became profit leader in company.
Doubled sales of leading consumer cleaning product within 2 years, making it most profitable brand in company. Brand had been targeted for divestiture.
Startup experience as president of company making synthetic paper out of limestone.
Seeking sales & marketing leadership role in manufacturing
MBA - Queen's University. Marketing
B.Sc. (Eng.) - Queen's University. Chemical Engineering
Regional Account Manager, Metroland Media Group
Publisher & Marketing Consultant, Sandra Arthurs & Associates
Publications Sales & Marketing Manager, Johanns Printing Company
Strategic MarComm Project Manager and Sales Growth Champion.
Developed national marketing program for a Disaster Restoration Franchise. Sales revenue increased by 75% and the National Franchise Network grew by 65% within 18 months.
Publisher of a National Insurance Claims Management publication for 12 years. Published first Canadian Insurance Claims Manual & first Canadian Agri-Food Contact Directory.
MBA - Dalhousie
Master Communicator Certificate - Wilfred Laurier School of Management