EVP Global Business Excellence, Hinduja Global Solutions Inc
Head, Enterprise Quality, Business Excellence & KM, Infosys BPO
General Manager, TQ Six Sigma, LG-Philips Displays International, Hong Kong
Implemented Six Sigma in non-mfg functions across countries at LG-Philips Displays Intl
Led Infosys BPO to Capability Level 4 & Level 5 of eSCM-SP Certification
Implemented eSCM-SP at HGS that led to Capability Level 4 and Level 5 certification across India, Philippines & USA.
Designed & implemented a KM & Best Practice sharing programs at HGS
Created Operations Methodology, Transition Methodology & Audit Methodology at HGS
Six Sigma Master Black Belt & LEAN expert; Lead Assessor ISO 27001
Six Sigma Master Black Belt
Marketing Strategist, G.J.Herald & Associates
New Business Development Manager, Best Foods Canada
Director of Marketing, Knorr Canada (Delico)
- Developed & successfully implemented strategy to integrate 2 newly acquired CPG companies
- Turned around a declining brand to market leadership within 18 mths, +14 shre pts
- Restocked the new product pipeline of an OTC division with 17 qualified ventures
- Doubled the size and value of 2 brand categories in the food market
- M.B.A. in Marketing (McGill).
Business Process Specialist, BlackBerry
Six Sigma Black Belt, Vodafone
Pilot Plant Operations Manager, DuPont Teijin Films
- Managed a project to define process, procedures and work instructions with 10+ subject matter experts over 8 months resulting in clear activities, roles and responsibilities for the service testing process
- Delivered step change in quality and reliability of pilot plant through continuous improvement and capital projects while managing a team of 10 through culture change; coached 2 Green Belts to deliver 50% reduction in plant downtime
MBA, BSc Mechanical Engineering
Six Sigma Green Belt Certified; Black Belt Trained
ITIL V3 Release, Control & Validation Certification
Regional Account Manager, Metroland Media Group
Publisher & Marketing Consultant, Sandra Arthurs & Associates
Publications Sales & Marketing Manager, Johanns Printing Company
Strategic MarComm Project Manager and Sales Growth Champion.
Developed national marketing program for a Disaster Restoration Franchise. Sales revenue increased by 75% and the National Franchise Network grew by 65% within 18 months.
Publisher of a National Insurance Claims Management publication for 12 years. Published first Canadian Insurance Claims Manual & first Canadian Agri-Food Contact Directory.
MBA - Dalhousie
Master Communicator Certificate - Wilfred Laurier School of Management