Bachelor of Mathematics
Certificate in HR
Controller, Homag Canada
Chief Accountant, Neptune Technologies Group (Canada) Limited
>Extensive progressive experience in the manufacturing and distribution sector both private and Publicly owned.
>Exceptional analytical and leadership skills with a solid track record of accurate internal and external financial reporting, forecasting, budgeting, variance analysis, treasury, and credit management.
>Strong background in payroll, accounts receivable/payable, costing and audit control.
>Excellent track record in the design and implementation of processes to comply with SOX
York University – Schulich School of Business
Canadian Management Centre
Sheridan College – Accounting and Business Management Courses
Financial Controller, Trylon TSF
Corporate Controller, Wescast Industries Inc.
Corporate Controller, IPICO Inc.
Devises and deploys rigid processes and practices to maximize the impact of finance, acting to support all business units.
Outgoing, highly regarded and reliable business executive renowned for navigating through multiple hurdles, building collaboration and influence across the business. Engaging, participative and approachable leader and coach, empowers, sets and maintains high standards and integrity.
McMaster University, B. Comm. â€“ Accounting
Controller, Celestica Int'l (electronics mfg)
Controller, The Knoll Group (Westinghouse) (furniture mfg)
Financial Consultant, Hydro One, Thales, TB!S, Cedara Software, EDS Solcorp, Huffy Distribution
Accomplished financial leader who has planned, controlled and reported business performance and provided the financial perspective for operating decisions. Skilled in analyzing business results, defining strategic issues, with a talent for creating more effective business processes. Well organized, hands on CA with in-depth knowledge of ERP systems, IFRS & manufacturing industry.
Bachelor of Business Administration
Administrative Assistant, City of Brampton - Fire & Emergency Services
Buyer, City of Brampton - Purchasing Division
Purchasing Assistant , City of Brampton - Purchasing Division
- Successfully completed an Honours Diploma in Supply Chain & Logistics through TriOs College
- Managed assigned procurement projects in excess of one million dollars for the City of Brampton
- Educated city departments and vendors on the City's Purchasing By-Law and procedures
- Developed and maintained trusting relationships internally and externally
- Successfully obtained the Principles of Effective Public Purchasing certificate through the Ontario Public Buyers Association
Supply Chain & Logistics Diploma - TriOs College
Principles of Effective Public Purchasing - Ontario Public Buyers Association
Executive Assistant Certificate - Sheridan College
Independent Contractor, Transform Consulting
Manager, Commercial Finance, National Reporting and Systems, Molson Coors Canada
Manager, Supply Chain Finance, Molson Coors Canada
- negotiated recovery of $2m supply chain debt
- improved invoicing accuracy from 20% to 75% by improving month end billing process
- improved revenue reporting via a new AR reconciliation process with KPMG
- automated 80% of executive reporting, transforming own team from âcrunchersâ to âcatalystsâ
- reduced monthly reporting cycle by 2 days
- automated data input to reduce annual budget cycle time by 20%
Master of Business Administration
Chartered Institute of Management Accountants Designation (CIMA, England)
Postgraduate Certificate in Project Management, Bachelor of Science Degree with Honours
Corporate Controller, MMM Group Limited
Controller (Ontario), McCarthy Tetrault LLP
Global Finance Manager, MDS Inc.
- 20% decrease fin reporting reporting cycle time
- 8 straight years income tax savings
- resolved $1M interco. AP/AR discrepancy
- shaved financial close 60%
- saved $150K payroll through AP standardization
- implemented electronic expense tool in record 6 months
- above expectations performance rating over multiple years
- $1M bottom line savings, CEO award, SOX control manual author
- Oracle ERP go-live in record 3 months
- 1st co. wide common GL COA for 25 countries
- $3M+ GST recoveries.
BBA- York University (Sculich School of Business)
Supply Chain Manager, Coca Cola Refreshments Canada
Operations Manager, Olympic Wholesale Co Ltd
Accounting Manager, Astro Dairy Products
PART TIME - available up to 24 hours per week. Seasoned Professional with extensive Accounting and Operations experience. Very flexible, including job level, salary and industry. Can provide wide range of expertise from the Office (HR / accounting / planning / customer service ) to the Operations Floor. Experienced in large or small fast paced environments. Develops processes and structure.
BA & CGA (Certified General Accountant)
Understanding the "Big Picture" and Organizing the Details
Hold CRA Business & HST Nos.
Head of Research, Awraq Investments
Consultant, Arab Advisors Group
Sales Engineer and Business Researcher, Eastern Networks - EastNets
Technology Transfer Intern at University of Ontario Institute of Technolgoy. Conducting prior art search for different engineering inventions.
In depth research and analysis with attention to detail. Excellent report writing skills.
Conducted equity research, prepared valuations, and published reports on equities in 10 industries.
Researched telecom markets in MENA region for over 4 years.
MBA. ESCP Europe. Tuition in French language.
B.Sc. Electrical Engineering.
Completed CFA Level 1.