Plans for growth have three components: today, this week and long term.
On all three pieces of your plan:
- what are your top 3 priorities?
- write them down
- tell someone else what you need to get done
- confirm you have everything you need
- can you schedule your day to help the plan?
- start one of the things right now (even 10 minutes! on all three plans)
- can you delegate to someone else to guarantee that it gets done?
- what are the consequences if you do not get the 3 things done?
- do you need a reward to motivate you to stay on track?
- be very specific what you need to get done today (just making a grocery list does not get food in your fridge)
If you want to grow, you need to plan today, this week and long term.