It's easy to contribute to the HAPPEN Blog.
Post an Article
You can also have your own contribution posted. In order to ensure that posts are of interest to HAPPEN members and aren't posted by outside commercial interests, all contributions are reviewed by HAPPEN staff before being published online.
Leave a Comment
You can leave a comment after any post. The comment line is located at the bottom of every post. If you are the first to comment, the line will say "no comments". Just tap on the word comment and a comment box will appear.
While all posts and comments are welcome, here are some things to consider:
- Posts and comments can be of any length but shorter is better
- Check spelling before contributing
- Blogs are public: Libelous and defamatory comments will not be published
- If you have artwork (a photo) you may include it in jpeg format (100 to 300 kilobytes in size)
- Include contact information in your comments so readers can respond to you directly if they wish
I may not edit, but if you want me to review your posting ahead of time, send me a draft for review - I will endeavour to get it back to you within 2-3 business days.
Send your contribution (or questions if any) to: