- This event has passed.
How to Differentiate Yourself by Leading with a Point of View
August 2, 2016 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm$30
“Change the way you think about yourself and you’ll change your life.” – Karen Salmanshon
That’s exactly what John helps individuals, teams, leaders and organizations do. Change the way we see ourselves and help us to bring out our inner voice and channeling it into positive results
John is the Director of Talent Strategy & Development with Dale Carnegie Business Group. John delivers customized and interactive training and people strategy solutions to individuals, teams and organizations. He is an experienced Human Resources Leader with 20 years of professional experience across several industries. Most recently John has worked in the Healthcare and Legal Industries and prior to that worked as a Senior Consultant with Deloitte.
John is a highly regarded coach, facilitator, and People Strategist bringing an authentic energy and passion to the work he does. John designs and delivers results-driven solutions to organizations in the areas of:
- People Development & Strategy
- Leadership Development
- Culture and Engagement
- Human Resources
- Change Management
Here are four reasons for you and/or your company should work with John:
1. Relevant. John is constantly learning and bringing insight into the market about the business and people issues that you’re facing.
- Genuine and Authentic. John is easy to work with because of the empathy he brings to every situation and his calm and welcoming demeanor that will put everyone at ease.
- No Technical Speak. John speaks in terms you can understand. He offers practical solutions that are proven to help deliver real, positive results.
4. Proven. John has been at this for a long time. He speaks regularly at industry and HR conferences, is a frequent contributor to Dale Carnegie and Jobilico blogs and has completed several certifications in coaching, assessments and facilitation.