With 2009 almost upon us, what things are you contemplating doing differently next year? Harvey Schachter, the writer of the Globe and Mail's Management section has some tips.
In an article called the Monday Morning Manager, Schachter suggests the following:
- Make Monday's more productive by avoiding scheduling meetings
- leave e-mail until the middle of the day
- focus on your most important task
- Write down the tasks you want to accomplish
- Send less email (so you get fewer replies)
Here's Harvey's blog posting: http://www.theglobeandmail.com/blogs/wschachter