Approved Service Provider
Barbara Green is a partner and employment lawyer at Robins Appleby LLP where she represents employees and employers. Barbara also practices general commercial litigation including estates litigation and real estate litigation. This broad-based practice gives her a well-rounded perspective on employment matters.
Barbara is an Approved Employment Legal Advisor for HAPPEN members. Her legal services include:
- Wrongful dismissal litigation
- Advising, negotiations and litigation with regards to termination/severance packages
- Advising on the rights and duties of departing employees
- Assistance with regards to human rights violations
- Assistance with regards to workplace bullying
Barbara has an employment law column in the Ontario Homebuilder Magazine, she is recurring speaker at Knightsbridge Human Capital Solutions for its "HR on the Move" group and she has been a speaker at Verity People Solutions and HAPPEN.
Barbara is pleased to offer a free telephone consultation and 15% off her regular hourly rates for HAPPEN members. Barbara is sensitive to the needs and fee-sensitivity of departing employees.