Senior Underwriter, Travelers Canada
Underwriter, The Dominion
- Investigated underwriting complaints, resolving nearly 60% of issues without further involvement
- Built relationships with brokers and customers to attract and retain profitable portfolio
- Improved and streamlined workflow processes in Staff Insurance department
- Trained and developed new underwriters and was a key resource for underwriting department
- Facilitator for workshops and training seminars
Bachelor of Arts, Wilfrid Laurier University
Chartered Insurance Professional, Insurance Institute of Canada
Sales & Merchandiser Supervisor, bloomstar affordable luxury
Sales Manager, Caribbean Liquors and Tobacco
Promotions Supervisor-Duty Free, William Grant & Sons International
Increase sales every year for at least 10%. Increase company revenue for about 50%. Evaluated price comparison and time management. Evaluated employee efficiency and cost-cutting. Passion for sales.
Bachelor of Businness Administration: Marketing
Business Development Manager, Enomaly Inc
Business Development Consultant, Oracle Canada
Advisor Partner Sales, Tele-technologies Distribution of Canada
Increased revenue by 40% at Enomaly by addressing business sponsor needs. Generated a 40K contract based on engineering addressing a prospect's complex cloud architecture. Exceeded sales quota at Oracle by 15% by determining business pains and collaboration with Oracle extended teams.
BA Huron College University at Western
McMaster University Management Studies Certificate 2015
President & CEO, HAPPEN
President, TellSell Marketing Services Inc.
VP Business Development, Brian Mills and Associates Ltd.
HAPPEN is a networking organization dedicated to assisting executives in career transition - the largest of its kind in Canada.
We meet weekly in Vancouver, Mississauga, Burlington and Toronto to assist one another by sharing experiences, industry information, contacts and job search techniques that will lead to new employment.
McGill University undefined
Management Consultant for International Sales and Marketing , Can-U.S.-Asia International Business Ventures (self-employed)
International Sales/Business Manager (Canada-based position managing Asia/Pacific business), Iogen Corporation (now Novozymes Canada)
Marketing Services Manager (North America), Domtar Packaging (now Norampac)
As an all-around International sales and marketing "decathlete", I have:
1) Accelerated Iogen's Asia/Pacific business from start-up to a substantial portion of the region’s $ 100 million sales by expanding Iogen’s channels to 15 reformulator-resellers.
2) Diversified portfolio from a single enzyme product line to multi-product segments increasing sales base by 50%.
3) Developed 'first-ever' marketing plans for eight packaging plants for Domtar resulting in 5-10% market share increase.
Master of Business Administration (International Business major) from Georgia State University (Atlanta, Georgia), Rotary International Scholar
Bachelor of Science in Commerce, Economics Major (Letran College, Magna Cum Laude)
Organizational Strategy and Leadership (University of Toronto Executive Management Program as Domtar Packaging participant
marketing manager, PGS
project manager, CGG
marketing communication manager, Copper Alliance
HEC Business School, France, Master degree
UPMC Paris Sorbonne, France, Master degree
INSA Lyon, France, Master degree
Product Sales Champion - Intel, Tech Data Canada
IT Channel Manager, Rittal Systems
Channel Manager, Unisys Canada
- Over 10 years of B2B marketing experience in the high-tech industry
- Expertise in IT infrastructure, including physical layer, servers, storage, networking, SOA and cloud computing
- Developed and implemented marketing programs at Tech Data Canada for Intel products with IT resellers
- Created IT channel at Rittal Systems for data center physical infrastructure solutions
- Led a project team at Unisys Canada to successfully bid two server products on Federal Government NMSO
MBA (Marketing major) - York University
Honours BSc (Applied Physics) - University of Waterloo
Marketing Manager, Whole Foods Market
Account Executive, The Printing House
Account Executive, Ticket Sales & Corporate Partnerships, Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment
Successfully led and executed all marketing strategies, tactics and partnership initiatives for two Whole Foods Market grand openings in major trade markets of Mississauga and Toronto, Ontario. Proven ability to achieve consistent results through retail marketing programs to create customer loyalty, new customer acquisitions and increase basket sizes on average of 2-4% lifts.
Area Sales Manager, Siemens Building Technologies
Certified Client Executive, IBM Canada Ltd.
Construction Engineer, IBM Canada Ltd.
>Sales Executive with Sales/Business Development/Sales Management success selling Complex Solutions comprised of Software, Hardware, Professional Services and/or Financing in the Construction, Energy Management and IT Industries.
>Proven record of sales growth in extremely competitive/difficult markets accomplished through combination of unique ability to build meaningful executive relationships with strong business acumen.
B.A. Sc. - Mechanical Engineer - University of Waterloo
MBA - Finance Major - Schulich School of Business
LEED Green Associate
Territory Manager, Commonwealth Plywood
Ontario Sales Manager, Enviroshake Inc.
National Sales Manager, Markow & Associates Ltd.
Met and exceeded sales targets, increasing sales
Well experienced in sales and marketing
Traveled across Canada to recruit and train sales reps. and increase awareness and sales.
Experienced in repairing sales teams as well to organize, repair relationships, coach, staff, review, increase brand awareness and sales.
Executive management including; strategic planning, P&L statement, finance, decision making, marketing, recruitment and training of all team members.
BA Pol. Sci